107 Dean Hall
402 West O Street
Russellville, AR 72801
Office Phone: (+1) 479-498-6016
- Ph.D., Geography, 2014, The Ohio State University, USA
- M.M. (Hons.), Land Resource Management, 2009, Beijing Normal University, China
- B.S., Resource Science, 2007, Beijing Normal University, China
- Reviewer. 20+ GIS, public health, and transportation journals, 70+ times, including Annals of the Association of American Geographers; International Journal of Geographical Information Science; Applied Geography; Transactions in GIS; Computers, Environment and Urban Systems; International Journal of Digital Earth; International Journal of Geo-Information; International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
- Chair: CPGIS (Chinese Professionals in Geographic Information Sciences) Student Paper Competition Committee
- Board Member: Association of American Geographers (AAG) Health and Medical Geography Specialty Group (2016-18); AAG Health and Medical Geography Specialty Group (2014-16; 2017-19)
- Member. AAG; CPGIS
- Graphic Designer & Cartographer for over ten years
- Southgate, D., & Roberts, L. (2013). Globalized fruit, local entrepreneurs: How one banana-exporting country achieved worldwide reach. Philadelphia, PA: University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Wasserstrom, R. (2017). “Yo fuí vendida”: Reconsidering peonage and genocide in Western Amazonia. Advances in Anthropology, 7(2).